The Grafton Lions Club Presents a public screening of
"Who Cares About Kelsey"
Date: April 29th
Location Grafton High School Auditorium
Free and open to the public | Open captioned
Screening will be followed by an open forum discussion with experts in the areas of adolescent mental health and special education.
This film depicts actual events and candid conversations that may not be suitable for children under 16.
Please RSVP to reserve your seats to email@example.com
Child care will be available free of charge.
All parents can login to Powerschool and update information including email addresses, phone numbers and emergency contact information.
Click here for information to create Parent Single Sign-on accounts, to setup PowerAnnouncement preferences, and to change demographic information.
Click here for additional information on PowerAnnouncement.
For PowerSchool Parent Single-Sign-On account directions, click here.
Community members who wish to receive the Superintendent's Newsletter emails, can sign up here.
- Applications for School Choice may be obtained by contacting the Central Office, 30 Providence Rd. Grafton MA 01519, telephone (508) 839-5421 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . A copy of the application can be downloaded from the link below.
- Applications for School Choice will be accepted by the Superintendent of Schools, via the U.S. Postal Service only between March 17 – April 4, 2014.
- Applications received with a postmark after April 4, 2014 will be placed on a waiting list in the order in which they are received.
- Admission will be determined by lottery, on a random basis, if number of applicants exceeds the number of available seats.
- Students accepted for admission to the Grafton Public Schools will be notified by May 2, 2014. TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM SCHOOL IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARENT. SCHOOL BUS TRANSPORTATION IS NOT AN AVAILABLE OPTION.
2014 EVERYDAY HERO AWARDS